90 For Life Program
“It’s not what you eat that kills you, it’s what you don’t eat. If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired, educate yourself and start with the Healthy Start Pack. The key to health is giving your body all 90 essential nutrients needs.”
– Dr Joel Wallach
The key to living an overall healthy lifestyle starts with nutrition; living a healthy lifestyle is more than just exercise. Even if you stay active throughout the day or exercise 5 times a week, if you’re feeding your body processed food that is high in sugar, sodium, saturated and Trans fat, you may find it hard maintain an overall healthy lifestyle. With fast and processed food at ones fingertips, developing healthy eating habits has become problematic for most individuals.
Still, proper eating habits are just the beginning of a nutritional plan. Nowadays, many of our food sources no longer provide us with adequate amounts of nutrients our bodies require to functional optimally. Many food products have been processed, refined, or gone through other procedures that strip them of their nutritional value making supplementation necessary in order for your body to receive adequate amounts of essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids.
Youngevity’s Healthy Body Start Pak
True health and wellness is only possible if it radiates from a solid, fundamentally sound center. Although the human body’s systems are complex and multi-dimensional, there exists a core group of nutrients that have the greatest influence in support of vibrant health.
These 90 essential nutrients are at the very center of Youngevity’s commitment to improving lives through science-based, high quality nutrition. The 90 essential nutrients form the basis for Youngevity’s signature Healthy Body Start Pak™, a set of supplements specially selected for their excellent nutrient content, quality, and efficacy. It includes Beyond Tangy Tangerine®, Beyond Osteo-fx™ and Ultimate™ EFA Plus™.
Beyond Tangy Tangerine (BTT) is one of the most critical supplements needed to enhance and safeguard your health. BTT is a blend of organic Plant Derived Minerals, Vitamins, Amino Acids, 115 Fruits and Vegetables, and cellular specific health nutrients that are at the cornerstone to your nutrient program, supporting optimal health and nutrition.
Beyond Osteo-fx is a blend of calcium, magnesium, Vitamin D, Glucosamine, and a host of other bone supporting nutrients is vital for active and non-active individuals. Beyond Osteo-fx prepares the joints so they are at their strongest position when the body is ready to “activate” them in a major way. Joint nutrition is compounding. A constant supply of nutrients must be delivered each day so that the matrixes of the ligaments, tendons, cartilage, can become stronger and more resilient to stress.
These “healthy” fats are the nutrients that compose 90% of the brain, are the insulation that allows nerve fibers to trigger and movement to happen and are the fats that have proven to reduce the risk of Coronary Heart Disease. Ultimate EFA Plus delivers all (3) Essential Fatty Acids – Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9 to the body. In addition, the “Plus”, is a blend of DHA and Vitamin E that help to activate and further enhance the benefits of these fats and antioxidant value.
Adding the Healthy Body Start Pak™ to your diet will build the foundation you need to provide your body optimal nutrition and health.
Tips for Healthy Nutrition
- Never miss breakfast – Eating a good, healthy breakfast starts your metabolism and gives you the energy to get through your day; skipping breakfast is detrimental to your diet.
- Balance your calorie intake – Consuming the recommended calorie intake for your body composition and lifestyle is necessary. Consuming too many or too few calories can have negative impacts on your weight.
- Make Healthy Food Choices – Try consuming lean proteins (ground turkey, fish, egg whites), complex carbohydrates (gluten-free whole grains & oats, sweet potatoes, fresh fruits), and healthy fats (avocados, almonds, walnuts).
- Avoid Unhealthy Foods – Try limiting your consumption of food high in sugar and high in saturated fats. Avoid anything with trans-fat as an ingredient!
- Drink plenty of water – Stay hydrated and avoid sugary drinks as this is one of the major contributors to unwanted calories and sugar consumption.
- Consume the 90 essential nutrients – These are vital for anyone wanting to live an optimally healthy lifestyle.
NOTE: Please try to use Gluten-Free products whenever possible, Gluten has been known to cause low grade inflammation.
We will NOT rent, trade, or release your name to any third party for any reason – ever. We respect YOUR email privacy and hate spam with a passion.