Use Salt! As Much As You Want!
- Your stomach cannot make acid without salt; your body requires salt.
- “Salt has nothing to do with high blood pressure”. – Dr. Joel Wallach.
- Use Iodized table salt – any salt is fine as long as it is iodized
- “How do you know if you used too much salt? Your food tastes salty”. – Dr. Joel Wallach
- Those who do not consume salt set themselves up for many diseases
- “Salt is an essential nutrient. You cannot live without sodium chloride (salt). Anyone who says you need to restrict salt should be put in jail for reckless endangerment”. – Dr. Joel Wallach
- Find out the TRUTH, finally, about salt. hear and read what Dr. Wallach & Dr. Glidden have to say about salt and cholesterol.
Apathy is Deadly
Important Note: This eating protocol is mandatory. If you do not eliminate the bad foods from your diet, Youngevity’s therapeutics will not work.
Dr. Joel Wallach and Dr. Peter Glidden are EXPERTS in medical nutrition and recommend the Good Food/Bad Food list to everyone. There are exceptions for diabetics regarding fruit/sugar. You must clean up your diet for good health and to absorb nutrients.
Dr. Wallach’s Youngevity therapeutics will not work properly without a CHANGE in what you eat because you are eating foods that harm the body and your ability to absorb nutrients has been compromised by gluten. You must change your diet if you are going to use Youngevity’s products otherwise you are wasting your money. Get serious about your health.
Eat To Live, Don’t Live To Eat
These Are The Foods That Support The Body
- Eggs – Soft scrambled in butter, soft boiled, poached. Use salt & butter with eggs. Do not over cook eggs, cook on low heat. No rubbery eggs. Doing so degrades the important cholesterol. Your brain is made from cholesterol. Dr. Wallach and Dr. Glidden recommend 10+ eggs a day for *Alzheimer’s and other dementias. Eat all the eggs you like – 10 eggs a day, no kidding! Hard-boiled egg yolks with a a greenish coating have had their cholesterol degraded.
“Cholesterol has nothing to do with heart attacks. Cholesterol does not cause any disease.” – Dr. Joel Wallach, DVM, ND .
“There is no relationship between cholesterol and heart disease“. – Dr. Peter Glidden, N.D.
*Statin drugs dry up the brain. Alzheimer’s is a direct side effect of statin drug use and is a physician created disease.
- Salt – Iodized table salt is fine
- Dairy – Full fat, no non-fat anything. Fat does not make you fat, too many calories & nutritional deficiencies make you fat!
- Beef – Rare/medium rare & no grill marks (use a pressure cooker or crockpot!)
- Vegetables – No stir fry (no fried foods, see below)
- Mixed, Salted Nuts, no peanuts (Most peanuts are contaminated with fungus)
- Nut Butters- No extra sugar or oils
- Pure Buckwheat (It’s not wheat!)
- Couscous (made from pearl millet only)
- Corn – Nutrifying your body is more important than worrying about organic. Corn is one food that we suggest you only buy organic.
- Coffee, Tea, Green Tea, Red Wine
- Water – 4-8, 8oz. glasses of filtered water daily. Avoid soft, plastic bottles Tap water contains fluoride, a substance that has been proven to reduce your I.Q. and reduces creativity and motivation. No alkaline waters (carbonated or not) with a meal because they neutralize stomach acid.
- Any carbohydrate that is “Gluten Free” is OK (except oatmeal – see below)
You’ve probably heard the term antioxidant or antioxidant-rich many times over the years. Antioxidants have become quite popular within the health community and health companies. What most people know about antioxidants, is that you need them, they’re good for you and you get them from fruits and vegetables. While this is a great start, understanding the true benefit of antioxidants and the role they play in your health can be very beneficial. And if you’re not consuming enough antioxidant-rich foods, you could be missing on a lot of potential health benefits!
To learn more see the post: 3 REASONS YOU NEED MORE ANTIOXIDANTS IN YOUR DIET
You need at least 20,000 ORAC points of anti-oxidants daily. Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC), Do an internet search for “ORAC food values” and figure out which foods to eat to get to this number.
Youngevity products high in ORAC
- 2 scoops Beyond Tangy Tangerine=5,745 ORAC,
- 1 piece Youngevity’s Triple Treat Chocolate=16,936 ORAC,
- 2 capsules Youngevity’s Cell Shield RTQ=15,800 ORAC,
- ZRadical (about 150,000 ORAC per bottle),
- Cocogevity (about 3,000per serving),
- Maqui Plus (135,000 ORAC per liter),
- Ultra Body Toddy. Click Here to order
Foods high in ORAC
- Blue berries,
- dark skinned fruits,
- unprocessed cocoa powder,
- acai berry,
- green tea,
- red wine
Learn about ORAC: Click Here
Learn About ANTIOXIDANTS – Listen to Dr. Peter Glidden, ND, 09-12-12 “Fire Your M.D Now” Radio show. Click Here
A note of caution to those using Youngevity products.
Phytates bind to minerals in the Beyond Tangy Tangerine, Plant Derived minerals, and other Youngevity products containing minerals. The phytates interfere with the absorption of minerals and wastes them. If you eat phytates, take your minerals at least two hours before, or two hours after you consume the phytates.
Examples of pytates:
Nuts, seeds, rice, beans, spinach, peas, lentils, legumes. Do an internet search to find more foods that contain phytates.
Well done/burnt meat: Well done, burned, or grill-marked meat result in cancer causing heterocyclic amines (HCAs) and acrylamides from burned meat using high-temperature cooking methods such as an open flame or frying.
Carbonated Drinks: Soda, sparkling water. Do not drink these with a feal or before or after a meal. They neutralize stomach acid and reduce the efficiency of absorption of nutrients during digestion.
Nitrites/Nitrates: Deli meat like ham, sausage, bacon, hot dogs, cured meats. Nitrites/nitrates added to meat causes free radicals, oxidative damage, tissue destruction and inflammation.
Grains = Gluten: Wheat, rye, barley and oats. When eating gluten, the protein causes serious damage to your small intestines which results in digestion problems, chronic health conditions, disease, and wards off the absorption of nutrients.
Oils: Oil oxidizes when exposed to air. Once ingested it turns to free radicals resulting in oxidative damage, tissue destruction and inflammation in the body.
Crunchy, burned skins of baked potatoes, yams and sweet potatoes contain acrylamides which are cancer causing agents.
Fried foods: Overheating foods (fried foods or air fryers) produce free radicals and acrylamides which are carcinogenic (cancer causing) and inflammation.
Sugars: Sugar feeds cancer, accelerates aging and suppresses the immune system. Read the labels of grocery store items for hidden sugar.
We will NOT rent, trade, or release your name to any third party for any reason – ever. We respect YOUR email privacy and hate spam with a passion.